Curious?

       Curiosity killed the cat. A famous quote with no knowledge about its origin. Honestly, it was probably made by some annoyed grandpa who was being pestered with questions. Curiosity makes us do utterly unproductive things, like learning topics we’ll never have a use for, or exploring places we’ll never come back to. We love to... Continue Reading →

Hairy facts

A typical person has 150 000 hairs on their head, but did you know that blondes have more hair than brunettes. Blondes have more hair than brunettes but red heads have less hair than brunettes. At any time, about 90% of your hair is growing while the other 10% is at rest and will fall out in... Continue Reading →

5 Ways To Tech Out Your House

Everyone knows there's been some cool tech in 2016, 2017. So, just how connected can our homes get. First off, let's start off with the lights. Many people have heard off Phillips Hue lights, but may not now the full capabilities of it. Phillips Hue light bulbs can easily be controlled by your phone or Amazon Alexa... Continue Reading →

How Did Cars Go From Boxy, To Curvy?

If you look at a car from the 1970's, then a car from the 1990's; there is one large difference. The cars from the 1970's were boxy, and the cars from the 1990's were curvy. Why? When car companies started to make curvy cars, it wasn't an original concept. In the 1930's American streamliners used... Continue Reading →

Why Do We Have Leap Years?

Most often we drag through the year but have you ever actually stopped to think, why do we have leap years? There is actually not a whole number of days in a year. There is 365 days and a 1/4 in a year (or to be precise every 365.2425 days). Every four years we make... Continue Reading →

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑